BlackBerry has been one of the stars of the Indian mobile phone market. However, it has been struggling to find its feet in today’s competition driven arena. The brand has launched a range of new range of phones.
Also Read: Private education – finding the money
If you have been a BlackBerry fan, and have missed the brand from the scene in India, 2019 is the time to see the change. Yes, the brand is again trying to strengthen its hold in the market by announcing many Android smartphones
This post is for all the BlackBerry fans that have missed it from the action for long. We list out some of the leading BlackBerry mobile phones in 2019. Read on!
- BlackBerry KEYone
The BlackBerry KEYone is a standard smartphone that was recently launched with some basic features. The BlackBerry KEYone features some basic specs that may appeal to an average user. Let’s have a quick look at some BlackBerry KEYone elements:
- 5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1620 pixels
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM, expandable up to 2TB through a microSD card
- Cortex A53 2 GHz Octa Core processor
- 12MP primary camera with Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor
- 8MP selfie camera with flash
- Android v7.1 Nougat Operating System
- QWERTY keyboard
- 3505mAh battery capacity
- BlackBerry Priv
The BlackBerry Priv is another Android smartphone to be launched from the company. The BlackBerry Priv features are fine to appeal a budget to mid-range customers. Let’s have a look at some BlackBerry Priv features:
- 4-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 71.9% screen-to-body ratio
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card
- Android 5.1.1. Lollipop OS, upgradable to Android 6.0.1. Marshmallow
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Hexa Core 2 x 1.8 GHz Cortex A57 processor
- 18-megapixel rear camera + 2MP selfie camera
- 3410mAh battery
- BlackBerry DTEK50 smartphone
The BlackBerry DTEK50 smartphone is a device that saw its launch some months before. It offers some average specifications, and it may be your choice in the budget to mid-budget range. Here are some features of the BlackBerry DTEK50 phone:
- 2-inch touchscreen scratch resistant display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with auto-focus
- 8MP front or selfie snapper with flash
- Android v.6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Qualcomm Octa Core 1.5 GHz processor
- 2610mAh battery
You just went through some of the latest BlackBerry smartphones in 2019. The company is poised to launch many devices in the future to spice up the competition. Are you ready to buy one of the discussed BlackBerry mobile phones, and don’t want to spend much? You can buy your preferred device on EMI. Let’s know more about this:
- BlackBerry Key2
Are you looking for a BlackBerry smartphone with some modern features? You can go for BlackBerry Key2. Let’s have a look at some of the key features of the BlackBerry Key2 which also includes the QWERTY keyboard:
- 5-inch full HD capacitive touch keyboard display with 1620 x 1080 pixels
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with an expansion capacity of up to 256GB via a microSD card
- Dual 4G SIM connectivity
- The latest Android v8.1.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.2 GHz + 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Octa Core processor
- 12MP + 12MP dual rear camera with dual tone LED flash, HDR and 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera to click stunning selfies
- 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 facility
Buy BlackBerry smartphones on No Cost EMI
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network offers the No Cost EMI facility to help you divide the cost of your BlackBerry phones over a tenor.
Hence, you only need to pay the exact price value divided into a tenor and pay exact EMIs per months without paying extra and grab some incredible. There are two ways you can shop for your favourite BlackBerry phones and other 1 million+ products on No Cost EMI.
- Visit any one of the partner stores associated with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, choose your product and swipe the EMI Network Card.
- You can also go to a local store and submit your KYC documents along with a canceled cheque to grab instant financing. As a result, you can continue shopping on EMI without a Credit Card.
Bajaj Finserv also has some customized pre-approved offers on a range of financial products like home loans, personal loans, financing on products and more. These offers are designed to ease the process of loan availing and make it less time-consuming.
You can share some of your relevant personal details such as name and mobile number to check out your pre-approved loan offers.