Planning a destination wedding can be an exciting, but daunting task. Not only do you have to make sure that your big day is special, but you also need to keep costs in mind. Fortunately, India has plenty of stunning wedding venues that won’t break the bank. Read on to discover our top five picks for budget-friendly Indian weddings!
What is a Destination Wedding?
A destination wedding is a wedding held in a location that is significantly different from where the couple currently lives. Destination weddings can be held anywhere in the world, but are often held in locations that have special meaning to the couple, such as a place where they first met or where they got engaged.
Destination weddings can be expensive, but there are ways to save money on your dream destination wedding. Check out these Indian wedding locations for some great deals on destination weddings!
Benefits of Planning a Destination Wedding
If you’re looking to plan a destination wedding on a budget, then you should definitely consider getting married in India! There are so many benefits to having a destination wedding in India, including the fact that you’ll be able to save money on your wedding budget.
For starters, getting married in India is significantly cheaper than having a traditional Western wedding. This is because weddings in India are often much smaller and more intimate affairs, with only close family and friends in attendance. Plus, there are plenty of affordable Indian wedding locations to choose from.
Another great benefit of getting married in India is that you’ll be able to experience the country’s incredible culture and traditions. From the food to the music to the colorful dress, an Indian destination wedding is sure to be an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
And last but not least, by getting married in India you’ll be able to take advantage of the country’s incredibly beautiful scenery. Whether you want to get married on a beach, in the mountains, or in a lush forest, there are plenty of stunning Indian locations where you can tie the knot.
5 Budget Friendly Indian Wedding Locations
India is home to some of the most beautiful wedding locations in the world. If you’re looking to plan a destination wedding on a budget, there are plenty of Indian wedding locations that will fit your needs. Here are just a few of the many budget-friendly Indian wedding locations that are available:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Jaipur is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, and it’s also home to some of the country’s most beautiful weddings locations. The city has a number of palaces and forts that make perfect venues for an elegant Indian wedding.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan: Udaipur is another popular city in Rajasthan, and it offers a number of stunning lakeside venues that are perfect for a romantic Indian wedding. The city also has a number of heritage hotels that offer affordable accommodation for your guests.
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan: Jodhpur is yet another option in Rajasthan, and it’s home to a number of havelis (traditional mansions) that make beautiful wedding venues. The city also has a number of desert safari options that can make for an exciting and unique wedding experience.
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh: Varanasi is one of the holiest cities in India, and it’s also one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The city has a number of temples and ghats (steps) that can make for an unforgettable wedding experience.
- Goa: Goa is one of the most popular holiday destinations in India, and it’s also home to a number of beachfront resorts that make perfect wedding venues. The city also has a number of budget-friendly accommodation options for your guests.
- maharashtra:Maharashtra is a state in India, located on the western coast of the country. It is home to some of the most popular tourist destinations in India, including Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur. Maharashtra is also home to many beautiful cheap destination wedding in maharashtra, making it a popular choice for couples looking to plan a destination wedding on a budget.
Tips for Keeping Costs Low
If you’re planning a destination wedding on a budget, there are plenty of ways to keep costs low. Here are a few tips:
- Choose an off-peak date: Weddings during the summer months or on major holidays can be expensive. Opt for an off-peak date instead to get better deals on venues and vendors.
- Have your wedding in India: Indian weddings are notoriously lavish affairs, but you can still have a beautiful ceremony and reception without breaking the bank. There are plenty of affordable venues and vendors in India that can help you create your dream wedding.
- Keep it small: Destination weddings tend to be intimate affairs anyway, so don’t feel like you need to invite hundreds of people. A smaller guest list will also help keep costs down.
- DIY where possible: From decorating the venue to creating your own wedding favors, there are plenty of ways to save money by doing things yourself. Just be sure to give yourself enough time to plan and execute everything properly.
- Shop around for deals: Don’t just accept the first quote you get from vendors. Shop around and compare prices before making any decisions. You may be surprised at how much you can save by simply taking the time to do some research.
How to Make the Most Out of Your Budget
If you’re looking to plan a destination wedding on a budget, India is a great option! There are a variety of beautiful locations to choose from, and many ways to save on costs. Here are some tips for making the most out of your budget when planning a destination wedding in India:
- Choose an off-peak time of year to travel. You can save a significant amount of money by avoiding peak travel times.
- Consider getting married at an outdoor venue. Many Indian wedding venues offer beautiful outdoor spaces that can be very affordable.
- Shop around for the best deals on vendors and services. Don’t be afraid to negotiate prices down to get the best value for your money.
- Have guests stay at budget-friendly accommodations. There are plenty of great options available, from hostels to Airbnb rentals.
- Make use of local resources as much as possible. This can help you save on things like transportation and décor costs.