Manufacturers of PP Baler Twine India products have clients from agriculture industry. Their baler twine products are being used as agriculture farming tools to grow crops. Before understanding the need of farming tools, it is evident to know what agriculture is and why it requires tooling products.
Farming is a labor-intensive activity of growing crops. Farmers work in the field with both agriculture hand tools and mechanical tools to achieve desired outcomes. Farmers used to focus on fertilizer quality and seeds to optimize their crop production.
Crops require food too – sunlight, water, and minerals. The basic mechanism of photosynthesis explains how plants consume water and minerals from moist soil while Co2 from air. They utilize sunlight to transform the raw materials into carbohydrates (sugar). This is the basic process happens to every plant from grass to soybean growing in the farm.
Sunlight helps plant to build carbohydrates, which further grows the plant. More sunlight means more carb production, which helps in achieving growth and yield.
Farmers use four tools to ensure successful results and we are going to talk about them in detail-
- Planting Date – The ideal planting window for every crop such as cotton, soybeans, etc. varies according to the region weather. Early plantation may result in issues like slow germination and emergence due to wet or cold conditions. This will only bring poor early season development and limited yield for consumption. Whereas late plantation will lower the chance of getting maximum sunlight exposure.
- Row Spacing – Row spacing has direct impact on crop growth. It affects the time limit of crop to reach full canopy closure and light exposure. Wider rows are ideal for plants that must grow and develop longer before final harvesting. Narrower rows work best for crops that take shorter time to reach their full growth stage. Row spacing can be done with the help of PP baler twine.
- Seeding Rate – Seeding rate and row spacing help in determining the o\comprehensive plant spacing in the field. Higher rates of seeding yield more plants per acre. Every crop comes with its unique optimal seeding rate range.
- Crop Maturity – Many crops are genetically designed to grow and develop at distinct rates. This enables farmers to pick a crop variety that can run through its life cycle during the growing season of that area.
Some mechanical tools used by farmers at their field-
- Sickle – The sickle is a critical agriculture hand tool used by farmers for their job. They mainly use this tool for harvesting or reaping grain crops. Sickle is designed with multiple curved blades. Farmers are using this tool to cut juicy grass to feed livestock as well.
- Hoe – The hoe is intended with a long handle and thin metal blade. Farmers use hoe tool to shape the soil. They pile soil around the plant base, and dig narrow furrows and shallow trenches to plant new seeds.
- Axe – An axe is widely used and most commonly seen in the hands of farmers. Manufacturers of axe made this tool from high carbon steel which allows farmers to cut wood or harvest timber. These tools are sturdy and robust in design. The tampered cutting edges of the axe are there to make the tool more efficient at timber cutting. Farmers often use axe to trim branches, cut woods, and prune trees.
- Crowbar – Crowbars are being used by farmers for digging in the field. The same tool also help as lever to lift heavy objects. Precision crowbar is designed with premium carbon steel with low sulphur and phosphorous content that ensures better strength and wear resistance.
Significance of farming tools
Without farming tools, farmers are helpless. We don’t want to say this but tools are must for farmers as these have been a crucial part of human culture. In early decades, a man and woman could provide for a small family but joint families could provide and store stock for winter months.
Today, single farmer is handling hundreds of acre field progressively using sophisticated tools to feed a village. The development of agricultural mechanization has made agriculture technology advance. Farmers are now work strategically and have enhanced ability to resist agriculture disaster. The new technology also helps promote the economy.
Hand tools provide good work out to farmers. These tools are not noisy and available at cheaper prices. Farmers don’t require special maintenance strategy to take care of their farming tools.
PP Baler Twine India manufacturers offer many baler twine products that farmers can use at their field to help crops to grow. From tying the crops to line them in a row for growth, twine works as a versatile hand tool for farmers. You can even recycle the twine and make it more sustainable for environment and of course, yourself.