Shrimps with beans
Beans with vegetables serve as a side dish in this dish and served with fried shrimps. Shrimps are fried in a pan with onions, garlic and tomatoes with the addition of wine and aromatic herbs. Serve Healthy shrimp Recipes with olives and crispy fresh bread.
· Large fresh shrimp – 600 g
· Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tsp
· Lime – 1 pc
· Onion fine (finely chopped) – 1 pc
· Bulgarian red pepper (chopped) – 1 pc
· Ground cumin – 1 tsp
· Canned black beans (washed and dried) – 500 g
· Fresh coriander (chopped) – 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Ground black pepper to taste
How to cook beans with shrimps
1. Sprinkle the shrimp on all sides with 1/4 tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of black ground pepper. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Spread shrimps on a preheated pan and cook, stirring for about 6 minutes.
3. Remove 1 teaspoon of zest from lime and squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice.
4. Put the fried shrimps in a bowl, cover with foil to keep warm. In the same pan, pour another 1 teaspoon of oil and heat over low heat for 1 minute.
5. Pour onion and red pepper on a preheated pan, fry, stirring, until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle vegetables with cumin and cook for about 1 minute.
6. Pour the beans, zest, about 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper into the pan.
7. Put the bean mixture on 4 serving plates, and lay the shrimps on top. Sprinkle beans with cilantro shrimp.
Shrimps with olives and tomatoes
Shrimps are fried in a pan with onions, garlic and tomatoes with the addition of wine and aromatic herbs. Serve shrimps with olives and crispy fresh bread.
· Olive oil – 1 tbsp
· Onion, finely chopped – 1 pc
· Garlic, finely chopped – 2 teeth
· Shrimps are raw, large, peeled (with tails) – 12 pc
· Sherry (or white wine) – to taste
· Peeled tomatoes – 6 pc
· Olives (dark and green) without stones – 1
· Parsley and Basil Greens
· Salt, ground black pepper
How to cook shrimp with olives and tomatoes
1. Fry the onions for 5 minutes. Add the garlic. After a few seconds, add the shrimps and cook over high heat until they turn pink.
2. Spread wine in the pan. Stir for 5 minutes to evaporate the alcohol. Add tomatoes and olives. While stirring occasionally, cook the shrimp with olives and tomatoes for 2 minutes. Salt, pepper and add chopped greens. Enjoy your meal!
Salad of melon, shrimp and sausages, on a rice cushion
The salad is made from shrimp Recipes, sausages, melons and avocados, served with a salad with boiled rice.
· Avocado – 1 pc
· Shrimps large (cleaned) – 120 g
· Smoked thin sausages (sliced into thin circles) – 15 g
· Melon (cut into small slices) – 0.5 fruit
· White long grain rice (boiled) – 450 g
· Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
· Butter – 15 g
· Garlic – 0.5 cloves
· Fresh parsley for serving
· Natural yoghurt – 75 g
· Mayonnaise – 45 g
· Olive oil – 15 g
· Ground black pepper to taste
· Tarragon fresh – 3 sprigs
How to cook Salad of melon, shrimp and sausages, on a rice cushion
1. Boiled rice folded in a large serving plate.
2. Peel and slice the avocado. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice, mix well. Cut the melon into slices and fold into a bowl of avocado.
3. In a small frying pan, heat the butter, put the garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. Put the shrimp in the pan, fry, stirring, until pink, about 3 minutes. Add sausage circles, cook for about 1 minute. Transfer the contents of the pan to a bowl of avocado and melon. Stir, allow cooling slightly.
4. Prepare refueling. All ingredients for filling placed in the bowl of the kitchen processor pulsate until smooth.
5. Put the shrimps with sausages on the rice, cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Before serving, decorate the dish with parsley.
Japanese ramen soup with chicken
· Ramen on triple broth with chicken
· Beef Broth – 100 ml
· Chicken broth – 100 ml
· Fish broth – 100 ml
· Shells from raw shrimp – 10 pc
· Chicken fillet – 150 g
· Onion – 30 g
· Carrots – 20 g
· Celery Root – 20 g
· Champignon – 1 pc
· Wheat noodles – 80 g
· Egg – 1 pc
· Freshly ground coriander
· Green onions
· Black sesame
How to make Japanese ramen soup with chicken
- Let’s start with the broth. Beef advise you to cook on the bones. Chicken – from the bones of the legs (the pulp I usually use for and the bones go to the broth)
- And I did fish. I pour some oil into a saucepan and fry the shells of shrimp (at work I cleaned 2 kg of tiger shrimps, I decided to take the shells for broth), fry for about 15 minutes (they will first turn pink, then darker, they should crunch slightly).
- Add some garlic and in a minute I pour in Chinese wine, ordinary sherry. I evaporate the wine and pour water.
- Cook about 40 minutes. 5 minutes before the readiness, I added a pinch of tuna shavings and cut a half-sheet of. With the broth finished.
- Chicken fillet instead of salt, I smeared with oyster sauce (you can replace with soy). And thoroughly grease sauce.
- This is the sauce in which Peking duck is marinated and sold in glass jars. If you don’t find it, pickle the chicken in something else. I would advise this: honey, soy sauce, vegetable oil, ground coriander, garlic.
- So, bake the chicken at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Boil noodles, wash.
- Strain the fish broth and mix with chicken and beef, set on fire. Add onions, carrots, celery, and mushrooms. After 10 minutes, remove from heat.
- Beat the egg with a whisk, salt it, fry an omelet, let it cool, roll it up, cut it across.
- Put the noodles in the plates, pour the broth, put chicken slices, scrambled eggs.
- I decorated the soup with mini-corn, a leaf of slices of hot pepper, black sesame, and green onions.
Enjoy your meal!