‘Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’
– a saying that can never go out of line. Today, almost everyone is fixated with appearing beautiful. Remember, how satisfied you felt the last time you looked flawless in your social media updates and everyone appreciated your beauty? That happiness is undefinable! But when your skin troubles you (pimples, acne, etc.), at first, you are clueless! You search the internet for the best remedy, buy expensive products and what not. Honestly, you don’t need to buy commercial skincare products that cost a bomb. The good news is, some of the most common skin problems can be treated with things that are already in your home.
Good skin days are amazing but when skin problems cloud your happiness, you shouldn’t let them take control. So here I am with some helpful tips to treat the most usual skin problems with only natural products.
Interested? Go ahead!
Natural Remedies to Cure the Most Common Skin Problems
1. Acne: Such breakouts spoil the beauty of your face with red patches all over. More than pimples, acne instantly grab the eyeballs no sooner you are on the road. No matter how much foundation or concealer you put on, you simply cannot stop it from being in the spotlight! Certainly, you can go ahead for conventional treatments to treat acne but if it is of a mild or moderate degree, using natural methods can offer you great results. For treating acne naturally, you must apply aloe vera – a plant popular for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. When you apply this, the action of bacteria is curbed, preventing the breakouts from becoming worse. Moreover, it soothes inflammation as well as the redness, the two most unpleasant parts of having acne. Another natural product is witch hazel – it effectively cures redness, inflammation and oiliness.
2. Scars: It is one of the most common skin concerns and let’s accept, we all have some or other kinds of scars. While some scars are minor ones but others are a bit more prominent. Not all scars can we treat so easily but fortunately, some scars are suitable for natural treatment more than anything else. If you have scars that are newer than the rest, home treatments can work wonders. It can do a lot to reduce the effects and give you great skin altogether. Should natural treatment be the perfect remedy for you, start with moisturizing – use aloe vera gel or coconut oil to moisturize the affected areas. Also, apple cider vinegar has proven effects in reducing the impact of scars. So dilute 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water. Dab it with cotton on the scarred area, let it stay for twenty minutes before you finally wash it off. However, if you have a fresh cut or bruise, avoid using apple cider vinegar.
3. Sunburn: Spending a day by the sea beach, basking under the sun is surely a splendid beach day until you have a sunburn that refuses to leave you alone! Excessive exposure to the direct rays of the sun (when you don’t apply a sunblock/sunscreen) can gift you with red, hot and painful skin all over your body. Moreover, if your already burnt skin gets sunburn again, it could result in premature aging and even skin cancer. The most effective way to avoid getting sunburn is by applying a daily-wear mineral-based sunscreen. However, if your skin is overly sun-kissed already, aloe vera is again coming to your rescue! With its anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera can positively mollify your sunburn. Besides, aloe vera contains 99% water and hence, on applying this, moisture is restored in your poor sun-damaged skin.
4. Stretch marks: For women who have been pregnant, one of their forever concerns is how to get rid of the ugly stretch marks. Apart from pregnancy, quick weight gain/loss and genetics can also lead to stretch marks anywhere on the body. Needless to say, stretch marks are cringeworthy more because wearing your favorite outfits simply gets restrained, more for women of course! Stretch marks are a type of discoloration that occurs in moments when your skin has to suddenly stretch to adapt to any quick growth. Surprisingly, people who had been looking for natural treatments to say goodbye to stretch marks can have their wish fulfilled finally. But firstly, it is important to know that recently developed stretch marks are more effectively treated than older ones. So do not ignore a stretch mark that shows up the next time. You can massage the affected area with argan oil, a natural oil that is rich in Vitamin E. This aids in enhancing the elasticity power of your skin. Make sure you apply it daily to obtain faster results.
Conclusion: Looking beautiful can never be a pint-size interest and it is true for most of us. These are the most common skin concerns that are usually seen troubling people. So, the next time acne, sunburn or stretch marks try to befriend you, you know exactly what to do. Treat skin problems naturally to wear the best look again and stun the world with your beauty!